- 11:56 @Tadiera Wow, looks really good. You got yourself a good artist there. #
- 11:58 In a world that is now a little more empty - Don LaFontaine is dead. RIP awesome voice-over man. #
- 12:56 Wow, now I'm done with the Spammies, I'm suddenly at a loose end. Well, apart from all this packing I have to do for holiday. #
- 12:56 But I can't really do that while I'm at work. #
- 14:37 On this day in history: The Battle of Omdurman. Lord Kitchener. Winston Churchill. 8,200 British. 52,000 natives. They never stood a chance. #
- 14:38 Note to self - pack Panama hat. I'd take my linen suit as well, but it's forecast 25-30 degrees while I'm in Spain so I doubt I'll need it. #
- 15:16 I'm strangely intrigued by the premise of E4's Dead Set: there's a zombie plague whilst Big Brother is on air and only the house is safe. #
- 16:59 Bloody sterling is at its lowest ever exchange rate against the Euro. Bugger. #
- 21:41 So, totally forgot to pack a bunch of stuff and my case is full. Argh. #
Sep. 3rd, 2008
This is what happens when the Top Gear presenters, famous for their dislike of caravanning, go on a caravan holiday.
Let's face it, it was never going to go well.
I mean, not as bad as almost getting lynched in Alabama for painting "Nascar sucks!" on a pickup, but close.
Also, Top Gear stunt man shows why he's the best at what he does.