- 10:48 Back from Devon. Normal programming will be resumed shortly. #
- 10:58 Been regularly wearing a suit and tie to the office. Looking snappy. #
- 14:13 I have way too many DVDs stacking up to watch. Some of them aren't even porn. #
- 22:00 Okay, my flat is a complete mess at the moment. Tomorrow, the blitz. #
- 23:00 I shouldn't be so tired after doing practically nothing all day, should I? #
Aug. 20th, 2008
So, Angelophile, your LiveJournal reveals...
You are... 3% unique (blame, for example, your interest in nycx) and 7% herdlike (partly because you, like everyone else, enjoy winter). When it comes to friends you are popular. In terms of the way you relate to people, you are keen to please. Your writing style (based on a recent public entry) is conventional.
Your overall weirdness is: 26
(The average level of weirdness is: 28.
You are weirder than 57% of other LJers.)
Find out what your weirdness level is!
The Blogalyser reveals...
Your blog/web page text has an overall readability index of 11.
This suggests that your writing style is conventional
(to communicate well you should aim for a figure between 10 and 20).Your blog has 13 sentences per entry, which suggests your general message is distinguished by complexity
(writing for the web should be concise).
Your text shows characteristics which are 57% male and 43% female
(for more information see the Gender Genie).
Looking at pronoun indicators, you write mainly about yourself, then the world in general and finally your social circle. Also, your writing focuses primarily on the present, next the past and lastly the future.
Find out what your blogging style is like!